To All of Our Outstanding Patients:
As many of you are aware, the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has taken front and center in our communities and personal lives. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our patients and our employees. So, while we always strive to maintain only the highest standards when it comes to sterilization and patient protection, we are taking it even further actions to ensure the safety of our patients and community
We recognize the need to be diligent in ensuring the safety and health of each our patients. You matter to us!
In addition to the stringent sterilization and disinfection protocols that we have always had in place, we have added a few additional required safeguards
All patients upon making their appointments and new being confirmed for their upcoming appointments will be asked a series of screening questions. to ensure the health and safety of our patients and employees..
- Have you had any of these flu-like symptoms recently?
- Constant Cough
- Sore throat
- Muscle or Body Aches
- Any family members in the household that have any of the above symptoms?
- Any shortness of breath that is not involving exercise or strenuous activity? Yes / No
- Have you travelled outside the country in the last 30 days? If so, which countries?
In addition to our pre appointment screening questions, we have also taken additional steps to ensure your safety
- Additional hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the office for patient and employee use
- All magazines and brochures for public viewing by patients have been temporarily removed
- Public coffee stations and water dispense units have been temporarily removed from common areas.
- Reinforcement of our existing protocols for universal safety precautions for all employees which includes the use of required protective gear
- Reinforcement of additional hand washing protocols with our staff.
Here are items that we ask you to consider as our patient:
- Avoid close contact with others that are sick.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill. We recognize that some of the symptoms that you are experiencing might be caused by your tooth issue. In this, we ask that you use reasonable judgment when determining whether to see us for services.
- Clean your hands. We have hand sanitizers spread through the clinic. Use them often. This will protect from immediate germs.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing and sneezing. Try not to use your hand areas or other body parts that can pass germs on to other individuals or surfaces.
- When you are symptomatic because of actually flu or cold, try to postpone any dental work as needed.
At Emergency Dental, we understand that you may be inconvenienced a bit by the new protocols we have implemented .We hope that you understand that we are committed to the safety of our patients, employees, and community.